How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iphone 6 plus?

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iphone 6 plus?

Postby jytyrtew » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:36 pm

As nowadays iPhone can be seen everywhere, as the cell phone update day by day, many problem come out as well. For example, iPhone 6 plus user must be annoyed that they lost their files after their iPhone was water damaged or broken. I strongly suggest you a powerful recovery tool, that is iPhone Data Recovery. iPhone Data Recovery can scan the device directly to restore data, restore iPhone data from iTunes backup files or iCloud backup file. Not only can recover iPhone contacts, but also photos, videos, text messages, notes, and so on. Both the deleted/lost text files and the media files can be easily restored.

Method to Recover iphone 6 plus contacts:

iPhone Data Recovery may be a new software for you, but don’t worry, there are simple steps in the whole. There are two versions for you to choose: iPhone Data Recovery (Window) and iPhone Data Recovery (Mac). Here, let's check the steps to recover deleted contacts from iphone 6 plus.

More info:

Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 7
jytyrtew

Re: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iphone 6 plus?

Postby Gamuntry » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:49 am

iPhone Data Recovery is the world's No.1 data recovery tool which allows you to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Photos, Videos, Contacts, Notes, Calendars, Call history, Voice Memos, Reminders from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Their Backup Files. So, you can one click to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 6 Plus by using this tool.
Gamuntry

Postby JonBryce » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:07 am

Every time I’ve ever lost my phone, it has been an absolute pain. I’ve had to hunt down contact details of friends, family and business contacts, and sometimes they’ve been lost forever. When it happened again with my iPhone 6, I was so sick of having to do the old ‘send me all your contact details’ thing to everyone on Facebook that I decided to actually see if there was a better solution.

And what do you know? There is. This software can be used to recover contacts from iPhone 6 just with a few mouse clicks. It works with iPhone 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, all iPads, iPod Touch 3 and iPod Touch 4. This utility can be downloaded in a Windows or Mac version; it runs on your computer, not on your phone. They also have a version for Android phones should you need data recovery for your Android device. Try it today for a hassle free way to recover contacts from iPhone 6.
JonBryce

Postby xuzen21 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 am

You can recover lost content in simple 3 steps:
Only 3 easy steps to directly scan and recover deleted contacts from iPhone,as well as restoring from iTunes backup, iCloud backup.
Directly scan and recover deleted content by iPhone data recovery software:
1.Connect iPhone/iPad/iPod device to computer.
2. Allow the iPhone Data Recovery program scan and preview your lost contents.
3. Select the data you want, and recover data onto the computer.
It also support you to extract data from backup file. You can have a try by your self.
how to recover deleted iMessages on iPhone
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
xuzen21

Postby famler1 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:13 am

Sometimes we erase important data on iPhone and need to restore them immediately, first we need to stop using the phone. if you don't make a backup, you can use iphone data recovery software, it allows you to recover deleted contacts from iPhone directly, get back the lost data from iTunes, iCloud backups, you can choose the one you need to get data back.
how to retrieve deleted pictures from iPhone
how to retrieve deleted sms messages on iPhone
famler1

Postby YiliaYali » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:44 am

iOS data recovery Mac makes it easer to recover not only deleted contacts, but also more files like calendars, call history, videos, notes, reminders, Safari bookmarks, WhatsApp/Kik/Viber messages, etc. from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It comes with following key features:

Recover 20+ types of lost/deleted data on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
Rescue lost data from different scenarios
Convert HEIC files to JPG easily
Restore missing files from iOS devices, iTunes backups and iCloud backups
Preview and retrieve each file in real-time
Fully compatible with latest iOS11 and all models of iDevices
YiliaYali

Return to Float Note