brutal in the first period, I was kind of like excited nervo

brutal in the first period, I was kind of like excited nervo

Postby elaine95 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:43 pm

LAS VEGAS (AP) — During his two-game stint with the Vegas Golden Knights last year Womens Adam Larsson Jersey , Brandon Pirri recognized the key to the team’s success in its inaugural season was each player sticking to his role.In the seven games he’s played this season since being called up from the AHL, Pirri has had one role: to score goals.Pirri got his sixth goal in the third period Tuesday night and Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 17 shots to lead the Golden Knights to a 2-0 win over the Los Angeles Kings.“I think that’s why they signed me, whether I was in Chicago or here,” said Pirri, who also had an assist. “I gotta stick to my strengths. “(Coach Gerard Gallant) put me in a fantastic position to succeed where I’m playing with two really skilled guys and it’s working right now.”The 27-year-old is on the second line with Alex Tuch and Paul Stastny and the trio has a combined 12 goals and 10 assists since Pirri’s arrival.On the other end of the ice, Fleury didn’t make it easy on anyone among the 18,318 in attendance who have New Year’s fitness resolutions, as he got his league-leading sixth shutout.With proof of a ticket to the game, local Krispy Kreme outlets offer one dozen free donuts the day after Fleury gets a shutout.“They’re so tasty too,”
elaine95

Return to Scrabbulator