How to recover deleted android phone data?

How to recover deleted android phone data?

Postby lisaab » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:27 am

There are many android phone users, and losing important data from it happens unexpectedly.

If you find the need to recover them, you can use Coolmuster Android Data Recovery app to help, I think it is really helpful, it would help you recover lost android phone sms, contacts, photos, videos, and so on, from android phone internal memory card easily.

Step 1: Connect your phone to computer
Connect your smartphone to computer via the USB cable, then launch the app. You'll see the main interface like below, then you need to enable USB debugging and root your phone, or the app can't detect your phone successfully.

Step 2: Scan for the lost data on your phone
After that, you should click "Refresh" button, then your phone will be detected immediately. Then there will be an superuser Request shows on your phone, you need to click "Allow" to on your phone to allow the app to scan your phone. The program will automatically detect your phone and scan them deeply. When the scan finishes, all the contained files in your phone will be displayed in clear categories.

Step 3: Preview and recover lost data

That's all!
lisaab

Re: How to recover deleted android phone data?

Postby lucyll » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:32 am

Thanks for sharing, yes, we can still recover lost mobile phone text messages with some data recovery app, and most of them are very easy to use. Try iPubsoft Android Data Recovery.
Last edited by lucyll on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lucyll

Postby AnnieChow » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 am

Is this useful? Has anyone used before?
My friend uses mobikin doctor for android, she said its good.
So, I am wondering which one to choose?
AnnieChow

Postby Egspriinn » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:00 pm

How to get lost /deleted data back .One of the best and fastest way to start your android device into recovery mode. If you lost data on android internal memory .When you need to recover ,you have to root your android device. If lost data from SD Card ,you can use Samsung Recovery Solution software to recover data directly.
How to recover deleted file recovery android
Egspriinn

Postby tiffahren » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Have you ever met the problem about losing your files on your phone suddenly? I have once lost my contacts and messages on my Samsung Galaxy S3, and I get all them back with the help of an Android Data Recovery tool.

The Android Data Recovery program will assist you to recover not only SMS text messages , but also recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy and videos and contacts from Android phone or tablet. Which help safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands.
tiffahren

Postby weliner11 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:02 am

Don' worry about that. I high recommend Android Data Recovery for you to recover deleted files from android. This wonderful mobile data recovery can not only recover photos and videos for your Android, but also get back lost contacts, messages and more.
it can works well with almost all popular brands, including Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony and so on.
how to recover deleted photos from android
how to recover deleted contacts from android
weliner11

Postby diorsbryan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:59 pm

hello, man, if you want to recover lost/deleted android data? you can try to read this post which takes contacts recovery as the example, then you can try to recover other data types like messages/photos/videos/audios and so on.
https://www.fonecope.com/recover-contac ... droid.html
diorsbryan

Postby lopis » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:55 pm

Here is the best sd data recovery software. Use it if you've lost your files on the phone.
lopis

Postby stephanic » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:48 pm

To recover your deleted Android phone data, you should check your backup first. If there is a backup of your lost files then you don't have to worry much as all your files are saved in safe place and you can easily retrieve them. But not every users create a backup and for them, you need to use a third party recovery tool such as Android Data Recovery. With the use of this powerful tool, all your deleted files from Android device will be easily restored without any backup. Whatever data you have lost like contacts, pictures, call history, videos, documents, notes, audio files and many more are retrieved using this powerful software.
So now there is nothing to worry as with the help of Android Data Recovery software, all your deleted files can be recovered with ease.
Also Read: How to recover lost contacts from Android phone
How to recover deleted photos from Android phones
stephanic

Return to Weather Now